LED Area lights shoebox lights A1 series
A1 LED AREA LIGHTS is suitable for area lighting, sidewalk lighting, residential lighting, and parking lot lighting. 2700K-7000K CCT (color temperature). Wattage available (70W 100W 150W 200W 240W 300W). Produce up to 140LM/W lumens using die-cast aluminum housing and powder coating.
LED area lights driver using Moons. Chips using cree. Meets area lighting standards. Powerful lighting function and stable heat dissipation to ensure lighting stability. Can directly transform the old lamps. Easy maintenance and convenient installation. Free lighting design, support for product customization, IES lighting test files, a solid technical team, and peace of mind after-sales service.
- Wattage: 70-300W
- Lumen output up to 140lm/W
- IP65 or IP66
- Surge protection, IK08
- Support side mount or stand pole mount
- Optional controls: Standard ON/OFF, DALI control, Input347-480v, Remote Driver, Daylight Sensor, Motion Sensor.
- Compliant with zone lighting standards and parking lot lighting standards and guidelines
- Available for a variety of applications
SHINETOO LED lighting manufacturer, with a professional R&D team and service team, supports OEM and ODM and other customised services.
- · Unique design, excellent heat dissipation, and minimal wind load
- · Various mounting options, standard with slip fitter, U-Bracket, and Wall mounting available
- · 10kV / 20kV surge protection available
- · Perfect replacement for 200-1000W HID / MH / HPS
Housing: Die-casting aluminum housing and extrusion aluminum heatsink ensure excellent heat dissipation. Powder-coated protects the housing from all types of weather.
Mounting: Fixtures come standard with slip fitter, U-Bracket, and yolk mounts, are available upon request, and will require MOQ. Custom mounting options can be made according to the customer’s specifications, and MOQ will apply.
Surge Protection: Customized 10kV surge protection module is used to prevent fixture damage in the event of an excessive voltage surge, i.e., lightning or transformer malfunction. Optional 20kV surge protection
Maintenance: Toolless design guarantees easy care.
- 70W LED = 175W HID / MH / HPS
- 100W LED = 250W HID / MH / HPS
- 150W LED = 400W HID / MH / HPS
- 200W LED = 500W HID / MH / HPS
- 240W LED = 600W HID / MH / HPS
- 300W LED = 800W HID / MH / HPS
Class I system
Standard input voltage: 100 – 277VAC 50/60 Hz
Optional high voltage: 180 – 528VAC 50/60 Hz
Total harmonic distortion: <20%
Power factor: > 0.9
Warranty: 5 years warranty.
A1 LED AREA SHOEBOX LIGHTS
70W 100W 150W 200W 240W 300W
9800LM 14000LM 21000LM 28000LM 33600LM 72000LM
100-240/277 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
IP65 OR IP66
-25°C to 45°C
Other area lights
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
A 100W LED is equivalent to a 300W metal halide, which is also equivalent to a sodium light bulb.
100W led can produce 13000 lumens, which is equivalent to the lumens produced by a 300W HPS.
A 150W led lamp can produce 19,500 lumens, which is equivalent to the lumens produced by a 500W HPS.
The lamp uses kilowatt hours of energy, which is the unit of operation, in this case, running 24 hours a day, it is calculated as 200/1000 kW x 24 hours = 4.8 kWh.
A 200W LED lamp can produce 26,000 lumens, which can already light up half a badminton court.