The difference between intelligent solar street lights and ordinary solar street lights and the differences
With the development of solar panels and the emergence of solar street lights in recent years, more and more countries and regions have begun to use these environmentally friendly and green solar street lights on a large scale. Nowadays, solar street lights can be seen in many places, but intelligent solar street lights are still rare.
There are many similarities between smart solar street lights and ordinary solar street lights, but there are also many differences.
What do intelligent solar street lights and ordinary solar street lights have in common?
- Both ordinary solar street lights and intelligent solar street lights can provide lighting functions.
- Their main parts are composed of solar panels, solar cells, light poles, solar controllers, LED chips, and accessories de six major parts.
- Intelligent solar street lights and ordinary solar street lights operate similarly. Both rely on solar panels, converting light energy into electricity to run
- Both rely on the solar panel reaction of light energy to run and need to consider the installation of solar panels around the environment and the presence of shade, but also consider the angle of installation.
Intelligent solar street light has much more functions, and ordinary solar street light makes a big difference.
- Intelligent solar street light has very many functions. They can illuminate longer and more integrated functions.
- In terms of components, intelligent solar street lights, in addition to the main six components, there are cameras, speakers, and other accessories.
- Intelligent solar street light has many functions, they can control the brightness of lighting, can do the function of power saving, and can install cameras or signal lights, has a remote control function, and an MPPT system can do intelligent charging.
Is intelligent solar street light much more expensive than ordinary solar street light?
Even though intelligent solar street lights are much stronger than ordinary solar street lights in terms of features and parameters, they are not much more expensive. They are still very affordable, making the lighting much more efficient and easier to manage.