How to Choose Floodlights
1. There are currently many brands of LED floodlights on the market, with varying brightness and bead count. In general, LED floodlights with more beads will have higher brightness and higher prices. To ensure future use, it is recommended that you choose products with good stability for use.
2. The lifespan of a product is crucial, as it is determined by light decay. Low light attenuation, long lifespan, long lifespan, and high price.
3. Waterproofing is an important feature of outdoor LED floodlights. In order to operate in rain, snow, and storms, the lighting fixtures should have at least IP65 protection level.
4.LED floodlights with good heat dissipation should have an effective heat dissipation system to transfer heat from the internal structure to the outside. Aluminum is a good conductive material for manufacturing heat dissipation systems. We can choose LED floodlights made of aluminum or related alloys.
5. A longer warranty period can reduce your maintenance costs, and you should choose LED floodlights with a warranty of more than 5 years
6. The stronger the anti-static ability of a lamp, the longer its service life and higher its price.
7. Attention should be paid to the leakage current of floodlights. If the leakage current is large, its service life will be reduced. Because a slightly higher current can easily cause the lamp beads to burn out, leading to a decrease in the lifespan of LED floodlights. Therefore, lamps with higher current are also cheaper. Therefore, LED with higher leakage current have shorter lifespan and lower prices.
8. The brightness of LED floodlights (MCD) determines the price. It should meet the Class I standard for laser level.
9.LED with different lighting angles and purposes have different lighting angles. Special luminous angle, high price. If it has a full diffuse angle, the price is higher.
LED Floodlight, as a new generation of Electric light, has been recognized by more and more people and has been applied in many fields. Its main characteristics are as follows:
1. Long service life: general incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, energy-saving lamps, and other Gas-discharge lamp all have filaments or electrodes, and the sputtering effect of filaments or electrodes is just the necessary component to limit the service life of lamps.
2. Energy saving: Compared with incandescent lamps, energy saving reaches about 75%, and the luminous flux of 85W floodlights is roughly equivalent to that of 500W incandescent lamps.
3. Environmental protection: It uses solid mercury agent, even if broken, it will not cause pollution to the environment, with a recycling rate of over 99%, making it a truly environmentally friendly green light source.
4. No stroboscopic effect: because of its high working frequency, it is regarded as “no Stroboscopic effect at all”, which will not cause eye fatigue and protect eye health.
5. Good color rendering: the Color index is greater than 80, and the light color is soft, presenting the natural color of the illuminated object.
6. High visible light ratio: In the emitted light, the visible light ratio reaches over 80%, resulting in good visual effects.
7. No preheating is required. It can be started and restarted immediately, and multiple switches will not cause the phenomenon of light decay in ordinary charged discharge lamps.
8. Excellent electrical performance: high power factor, low current harmonics, constant voltage power supply, output constant luminous flux.
9. Installation adaptability: It can be installed in any direction without restrictions.
shinetoo has been developing the individual components for over 9 years to make highly reliable Street lighting networks all over the world. We are considered a global market leader in high reliability Led floodlights.
We are worthy of your choice as an LED floodlights manufacturer and supplier. You can leave a message on our website or ask for LED Floodlights prices and catalog!